USCCA Certified Instructor Workshop - Dec. 12-13, 2020
USCCA Certified Instructor Workshop
Course Length: 2 days on Dec. 12-13, 2020
There are prerequisites to attending this workshop, contact USCCA@Glockwomen.com, or call (202) 713-8879 for more information.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, candidates will be certified to offer certified USCCA courses including:
* USCCA Basic Handgun
* USCCA Concealed Carry and
* USCCA: Home Defense and Firearm Fundamentals.
Mardela Springs. MD 21837
Benefits Of Being A Certified Instructor
- You will be able to advertise yourself and your classes under the USCCA brand, and will be provided with USCCA logos for print materials, your website, social media, and apparel.
- Your name and classes will be advertised on the USCCA website.
- Your classes will be referred to those in search of a class near you by the USCCA Member Services team.
- You will be able to provide your students with a USCCA certificate.
- You will be afforded premium discounts on bulk textbook purchases starting at 46% for 1 case, 50% for 2 cases and 54% for 3 or more cases of Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals. Plus, free shipping (average of $20 per case.)
- You will be able to purchase a case of the latest issue of Concealed Carry Magazine, the ultimate resource for self-reliant citizens, to give to your students. You’ll receive an 83% discount off the cover price per issue. Plus, free shipping (average of $20 per case.)
- You will be eligible to purchase additional USCCA branded curriculum at the discount and add certifications to your resume by taking additional training with USCCA Training Counselors.
You will have unrestricted access to the USCCA Instructor Portal where you will find presentation support videos, lesson plans, registration forms, quizzes, state supplements, etc.
Questions? Call (202) 713-8879 or email USCCA@GlockWomen.com.